- GRASS – Originally developed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, open source: a complete GIS
- SAGA GIS – System for Automated Geoscientific Analyses- a hybrid GIS software. SAGA has a unique Application Programming Interface (API) and a fast growing set of geoscientifc methods, bundled in exchangeable Module Libraries.
- Quantum GIS – QGIS is a user friendly Open Source GIS that runs on Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, and Windows.
- MapWindow GIS – Free, open source GIS desktop application and programming component.
- ILWIS – ILWIS (Integrated Land and Water Information System) integrates image, vector and thematic data.
- gvSIG – Open source GIS written in Java.
- JUMP GIS / OpenJUMP – (Open) Java Unified Mapping Platform (the desktop GIS OpenJUMP, SkyJUMP, deeJUMP and Kosmo emerged from JUMP; see
- Kalypso (software) – Kalypso is an Open Source GIS (Java, GML3) and focuses mainly on numerical simulations in water management.
- TerraView – GIS desktop that handles vector and raster data stored in a relational or geo-relational database, i.e. a frontend for TerraLib.
Other GIS tools - classified
Note, for different categories of GIS tools see GIS software and
Spatial Database Management Systems
- PostGIS – Spatial extensions for the open source PostgreSQL database, allowing geospatial queries.
- H2Spatial for H2_(DBMS)
- SpatialLite for SQLite
- MySQL Spatial
- TerraLib is more than a spatial DBMS as it provides also adavanced functions for GIS analysis.
Software Development Frameworks and Libraries (non-web)
- GeoTools – Open source GIS toolkit written in Java, using Open Geospatial Consortium specifications.
- GDAL / OGR
Software Development Frameworks and Libraries (for web applications)
- MapFish A web 2.0 mapping development framework.
- OpenLayers – open source AJAX library for accessing geographic data layers of all kinds, originally developed and sponsored by MetaCarta
- Geomajas – Open source web toolkit with full vectorial and attribute editing capabilities and support for complex relation models (1 to n, n to 1, inheritance, ...). Built on top of the Dojo AJAX framework.
- FIST – FIST (Flexible Internet Spatial Template)is a MapServer/PHP framework with several advanced functions, optionally use PostGIS in the backend so your users can edit and save shapes and attributes.
- Chameleon – Environments for building applications with MapServer.
- GeoNetwork opensource – A catalog application to manage spatially referenced resources
- MapGuide Open Source – Web-based mapping server.
- Xastir A special purpose Open Source GIS application used as an APRS client by Amateur radio operators, written in C for X Window environments.
Download file : Part1, Part2
Password : No Password
New In V9.2.0
A printed report is now available for steel and concrete frame design. This report is produced in RTF format for Microsoft Word, and contains a cover page, tables of design input values, tables of design results, and an individual design summary sheet for each selected member.
Concrete frame design output for enveloping results has been improved to include, in a single sheet, the controlling forces/moment, stations, and load combinations, as well as the resulting rebar and/or demand/capacity ratios. This is available by right-clicking on the member for design results, or as part of the new printed design report.
The documentation available using the Help > Documentation command can now be modified by the user. This allows you to add company standards and procedures, project data, language translations, and other documents in a single location for ease of reference.
The “Automated Lateral Loads Manual” has been added which describes all the code-based seismic and wind loads available in ETABS and SAP2000.
Download File : Etabs V9.0.0, Update Etabs V9.X.X To V9.2.0, Crack Of Etabs V9.2.0
Password : No Password
ArcSDE technology is a core element of ArcGIS Server. Its primary role is to act as the database access engine to spatial data within a relational database management system (RDBMS). ArcSDE technology provides geospatial behavior, integrity, and utility to the underlying records of the geodatabase. The geodatabase is the primary data storage model for ArcGIS. It sits on top of the RDBMS and provides a single central location to access and manage spatial data.
MapInfo location intelligence enables you to answer a fundamental, yet complex question faced by nearly all organizations: Where? It's ...
AutoDesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2010 | 3.18 GB AutoCAD® Map 3D software enables engineers, planners, mapping technicians, surveyors, and GIS prof...
ArcEngine Developer Kit 9.3 Full | Rapidshare 24 Part ArcGIS 9.3 Engine Developer kit + Runtime Highlights * Support for Visual Stu...
Mapinfo MapXtreme 2008 | 124 mB | rapidshare MapInfo MapXtreme can put mapping applications into the hands of anyone with access to a web...
Surpac 6.0 Full | rapidshare Surpac is a comprehensive system for orebody evaluation, open pit and underground mine design, mine planni...
PCI Geomatic 9.1 Full Geomatica Focus – a state-of-the-art work environment that includes a fully georeferenced, file-based visualization ...
National Geographic Maps Complete Collection - 8 CD ISO OS: Windows | CD ROM - 8 CDs | 5.06 GB Travel around the globe and through time ...
Leica GEO OFFICE 188.8.131.52.13017 GNSS - FULL With Leica Geo Office use the most powerful tools all integrated in one common soft...
New in ArcView 3.3- application level * Support for PC ARC/INFO 4.0 double-precision coverages. * ArcView Projection Utility-- the updated...
Google Said " Over the last 10 years, businesses, scientists and hobbyists from all over the world have been using Google Earth Pro...
- ▼ 2009 (27)